HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

2.03.2014

Weekly Wishes || 2.

I totally rocked my list from last week FYI. I totally owe it to the weekly link up. I so kept wanting to take a nap, but I knew that I had to come back and not only report to you guys, but also link up to the ladies involved in this particular linkup, and I just couldn't slack. Here's what my list from last week looked like:

|| Finish my current chapter & rock the test
|| Have a coffee date with the girls of "the circle" -done
|| make 2 custom orders from the new "birth announcement" line in the shoppe done
|| take product photos -done
|| make time for a night out with an old friend -done
|| finish the book I've been reading for months. -done
Whiskey Cake

I actually went to Whiskey cake twice this week. Once to catch up with a good friend, and then the very next night to celebrate my best friend's birthday. I wasn't even mad about it, and yes.. I did have the whiskey cake both nights. 

I also knocked that book out that I've been sluggishly reading for the past few months. It was "The Silence of Bonaventure" by Rita Leganski. It was a really endearing book. I really enjoyed it. It probably wouldn't make my top faves, but I'm glad I read it. It was a sweet story with southern charm of the bayou. 

Oh, and those two orders I had to get done, I did three. Which I'm pretty proud of, because those paintings are pretty time consuming. I like the details. 

I didn't finish my chapter. But I did make headway. It's a really long chapter, so I'm going easy on myself with the failure of that, but I'm totally knocking it out number one priority this week. 

Speaking of which, this week my list looks like this:

-Finish my current chapter and rock the test (for real) -done BOOM!
-Send out finished orders & Giveaway CD -done
-Finish mobile order
-make 4/10 dreamcatchers
-send out thank you's to those who gave to our Hatch My House fund. - done!
The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment