HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

2.17.2014

Weekly Wishes || 4

Another week of goal setting. I am SET! Here's a re-cap of last week:

- Study 3 nights this week
- Plan meals for next week
- Bake cookies for Fern's Valentines Party -done
- Mentally prepare for a (surprise) new hair color -done
- Find my planner - done
-Find last minute Valentines for Fern's party - done
So, I ALMOST studied for 3 nights this week, but orders got in the way, so I had to finish and deliver a few of those locally. BUT- I also double timed one day and finished an entire chapter, which would have usually taken me the whole 3 days. So I'm not marking it off, but I got the work done plus some. I'm not mad. :)

I totally rocked Fern's Valentines Day Party with this cute (and easy) recipe for vanilla shortbread cookies by Sweet Lavender Bake Shoppe, and these amazingly cute (and free) Valentines Day cards from Smitten Blog Design. I mean.. I spent literally $0.00 for this party. Mom-win. (which is also great, because she chose to throw the most hideous fit 5 minutes into the party and we had to leave.)

Also, Saturday was the end of the hair poll. All the votes are in and I am currently preparing myself for my very new hair in the color of.... LAVENDER! I love that my husband was so excited to wait and be the very last vote.  Seriously, his computer screen was loading with a slow connection at 11:58 and the poll ended at noon. It was dramatic. and awesome. love him.

OH! and Tristan found my planner. It was under the bed. Last week I asked him if he'd seen it and he said "have you looked under the bed?". Which I took to mean.. "nope". Because how would he know if my planner was under the bed. So this week when I was a little more frazzled than usual and I asked him again- "hey.. you haven't seen my planer anywhere have you? I still can't find it" he said "Oh, it wasn't under the bed?".. I checked, and it was. So there's that. Thanks T.

Planning meals kind of went like this... it didn't. I've been working on a few custom orders for the shoppe this week, and let me tell you- meal planning just didn't make the cut yo. I really want to get in a schedule of doing this though- like.. Mondays are laundry day- so Mondays while the first load is washing and there's nothing to fold- make a list? This might make a list somewhere in the upcoming weeks, but I'm just not super passionate about it today. So it's not going to be attempted again this week.



this week, here's what's up.

- get rolling with this new book I've started
- make a garland -done
- make something for the Collective Creative challenge -done
- Get my hurr did. (I said it)
- Do something nice for my husband for no reason at all.
- Make 4 more Dreamcatchers for "the big order"
- Make new Dreamcatchers with leftover supplies
- Come up with a custom design for a potential order -done

a lot of "making" going on this week. Yowza. I love it!


The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment