HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

6.10.2013

june favorite find// Father's Day Edition

I'm changing up some things with my favorites segment. Instead of featuring one shoppe, I want to feature my favorite finds in etsy for the month. I just really want to share all of my favorites. I have too many to just do one a month. 
Since Father's Day is this month, I wanted to share some of my favorite Father's Day Finds from Etsy:





1. Father's Day Card by Ginger Pdesigns 2. Fox Ties by Scatterbrain Ties
3.Monogramed Hankie by Miniature Rhino 4. Skinny Tie Clip by Bird of Virtue
5.Wooden Sunglasses by Tumbleweeds Handcraft 6. "My Moon My Man" Tee by Blackbird Tees







Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a delightful collection of finds! Thanks for including us among them.

    ReplyDelete