HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

6.20.2013

engagement.

I love engagement photos I decided. I've partaken in a few photo shoots in my time, and I have to say, I'm not into them. I can't pose for anything. I am awkward. I panic. I think too much. The second that camera is aiming at me, My body automatically rejects it and does the most embarrassing response it can think of, as if to reject the inevitable. I was not looking forward to engagement pictures. Somehow, be it the great guidance of the ever sweet Hibben Photography, or that I was with T and he was calm and collected as always, somehow, someway they turned out pretty fantastic. I'm now a fan of engagement shoots. Here are a few of my favorites.


 


He's so cute. 


I'm gonna marry him. 

8 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing. You both look stunning! <3 them! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. thanks girl! we had a blast taking them. <3

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THESE!! What a beautiful couple!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Xo,
    Melissa @ Fawn Over Baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top picture. Holy Sun! You two are two of my favourites to ever exist. And totally my favourites in Oklahoma. P.S You can be awkward and panicky with me when we shoot if you like, but I will be bringing my camera, and we will frolick in the grass. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you! I can't wait to frolick in the grass with you! camera or no. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Shayla,

    I just saw that it's your birthday on Blogger Birthdays, so I hope you have a great day! You are seriously stunning, and these photos are magnificent :) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe, thanks Meg! Such a sweet birthday comment. <3

      Delete