HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

4.24.2013

Thirty before thirty



I get to mark off #28, because after I wrote this list a lovely lady named Kacie from LA purchased the LED cloud mobile! and shortly after that my old friend, Reghan, purchased one of the Chloe dreamcatchers! This is so exciting. Not only because this is finally real, but I don't know Kacie at all. Support from your friends is a beautiful thing, and I've been blessed beyond belief with mine, but once you make that first sale from somebody you don't know, it feels like the universe saying "well done. you've been accepted into the etsy club. People really like your stuff". Thanks universe! and thanks Kacie! 


8 comments:

  1. Love your list! Wish I would have made one of these, but I bit the bullet and turned 30 a couple months ago. Maybe I should make a 40 before 40 list. OMG 40 sounds so old. lol I guess it is a good thing I still have 10 years for that one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 40 before 40 is an awesome idea! and you have kiddos, so 40 things in the next 10 years seems about accurate! you're a busy lady! :)

      Delete
  2. I know girl, I was pretty convinced that cactus' couldn't die. That being said... it turns out, I'm more barren than the desert. Yikes.

    Thanks for being such a sweetie. I look forward to your comments. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome list! I totally want to do one but I still have 7 years to thirty or 2 until 25 which seems kind of short... I love that cloud mobile! So cute!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! You should absolutely start a 30 before 30 list! 7 years may seem like a long time, but the longer you have, the bigger dreams you can put on your list!! you should do it! I'd love to read your list!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment!
    Wow, these are pretty cool goals - good luck accomplishing them!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am one of those out of state/country buddies ;)

    ReplyDelete