HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

4.22.2013

Something new

I thought it would be a fun idea to pick a favorite shop every month. I got the idea from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet. Her favorites list is fantastic. I thought it would be fun to take a spin off of it and feature one shop every month that I'd like to promote. I know I just started this blogging adventure, and only have one follower as of yet... (Hi Reghan! ::waving::) ... but I'm hoping to grow and be a source of promotion for fellow gals (and guys, too!) For now, rather than a huge source of promotion, I'll just express my appreciation for these people and what they do. Because I believe support is important too.


 

We ordered this sweet floral knot turban from The pink ruffle last week, and it is SO adorable on Fern. We got so many compliments yesterday, when she wore it out. I have so many other items on my wishlist from them! Here are some of my favorites you can find in the shop. Oh! and the best news is... they make them not only for sweet little ones, but in adult sizes as well!
gold knot turban
glitter chevron


See more from the pink ruffle here:
etsy
facebook

1 comment:

  1. :) Having a girl is so much fun. I should've mentioned that The pink ruffle makes them in adult sizes too! I've got my eye on a mustard and white polka dotted one for the summer <3

    Thanks for checking out the blog and commenting, girl. I'm on my way over to check out your etsy shop! I'm sure it's just lovely. Come back for a hey every once in a while! <3

    ReplyDelete