HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

2.28.2014

Party Planning : 3 months to go.

I... am in a SLIIIIIIIIGHT panic - because I just realized that my baby is going to be 2 in three short months. and then after calming down from that, I'm thrown into another panic when thinking about her party last year, and prep time, and i haven't even thought about her party this year, and where will we have it, and who should we invite, because we have a million family members who want to come, and last year there were like 50 people there and it was a lot of work and overwhelming, and should there be friends at this party? and does she even have any friends and is my kid an anti-social freak like her mother? and OOOOHMYGOSH!

Party Planning throws me into a straight up frenzy.. anyone else?
I've just decided to start where I usually start.. Pinterest.


If you guys have any pin boards dedicated to toddler party planning, leave them in the comments section! I'm desperate for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment