HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

2.01.2014

Pick my hair color.

A weekend post! whaaaaat? :)

This month I am so excited to introduce to you a good friend, and talented hair dresser Jordyn. Jordyn is a fantastic hairdresser. For you locals, she's recently set up shop at Scissortale Salon on Hudson, downtown. Jordyn and I have been talking these last couple of weeks about what we could do to show off her mad hair skills, and we came up with the perfect solution. MY HAIR. But we want it to be a bit interactive. SO. Jordyn is going to give me a cut and color at the end of the month, and you get to decide what color I go. I figure, this is the last time before I start my career as a realtor that I can really let go and just do whatever, so we're not holding back. I totally trust Jordyn to make me look fabulous, which is why I am totally in on this project!
Below are the hair color options, and under that you can actually take part in THE pole that decides the future of my hair. And.. it's totally anonymous, so if you pick a color that looks absolutely horrible next to the skin on my face, I won't know it was you, and therefore will not hunt you down and dye your hair a similarly incompatible hair color for your the skin on YOUR face. :) so, you're safe there. 

I realize these color names are not the legit names, but I'm not the hairdresser here- so they're just a reference point. 


survey hosting


If you mention that you saw Jordyn's ad on my sidebar, she'll give you 15% off your first service with her!
You can book your appointment by texting or calling Jordyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment