HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

2.05.2014

The Creative Collective: Create a new playlist

I love the concept of the new link up I've joined, The Creative Collective. Every month there's a new challenge to get you to stretch your creativity, and that's something I very much need sometimes. (most times) On the date given, you link your post up with everyone elses, that way you can go and see what everyone else did for the challenge as well.
I know "make a new playlist" doesn't sound like it should stretch one's creativity very much- but this is something I've been craving, and wanting to do for ... years? Yeah. I'd go ahead and say years. I honestly listening to the same music I listened to in High School and the years just after. All good music, I mean... Everybody loves Sufjan,  Eisley, Copeland & Amos Lee classics... but I have no idea what new music is even out there. I have been in a rut for years, putting off this surge of creativity consistently. This very post has enabled me to sit down for the day, find a new band I like, and put it on that radio station. Saving every song I really liked, I made a new playlist. How bout that. It's perfect for when I'm working on orders. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment