HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

2.14.2014

February Sponsors & their crushes

Happy Valentines Day friends! I figure, I post enough mushy gushy stuff about my family throughout the rest of the year, that I didn't really need to today. BUT! I also thought, how fun would it be to hear from my sponsors today!

I asked these fun ladies: "who was your very first crush and who are your currently crushing on?" Here's what they had to say:



"My first crush I ever had was a boy named Cody, he went to my elementary school. When we played the "kissy game", (you know the one where the boy chases you and then once he catches you, he kisses you) I would pretend to trip so he could kiss me. HaHa! The crush I have right now is currently on Charlie Hunnam! He is exceptionally attractive and I love his interviews. That long hair, and the accent! O man!"


   




"My first legitimate crush was on this boy named Bradley who I did community theater with, but my current crush is on my boyfriend AJ, the man of my dreams!"




" I don't really like to get too caught up in Valentines day. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy getting cute things fixed up for my daughters daycare class because it's fun for her but sometimes I feel like it's way to commercial and a money holiday. My husband and I don't ever feel like we have to have a fancy dinner and all of the flowers and such. We usually end up on the couch cuddled up with popcorn and a movie. However, he usually ends up surprising me with something which is very sweet. :) my first crush was probably one of the members of NSYNC that goes by JT. How 90's of me. :)  but now I'm totally over the frosted hair and currently crushing on my hot husband. ;)"




 "My first legitimate crush had to be on one of the New Kids on the Block: either Jonathan Knight or Joey McIntyre! Now I would say that although I absolutely LOVE my husband, I definitely crush on Brandon Flowers from the Killers! I think I have a thing for singers! 




"My first legitimate crush was, hands down, Jonathan Taylor Thomas.  My dad always thought I was so eager to watch "Home Improvement" with him because I wanted to bond with him over hardware-y stuff but my mom knew the truth ;) I will forever be crushing on my hot husband but right now I'm also hardcore girl-crushing on Kelly Clark.  Homegirl can shred AND loves Jesus."





These ladies have some good taste, yeah? JTT?! come on. who didn't love those dimples. <3 
I'm so honored to have these ladies on my sidebar this month. I hope you've enjoyed getting to know them a little better today! I know I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment