HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

2.18.2014

Fernversations 1.0

 February 2014 | 21 months 

This little chump has grown quite an extensive vocabulary. THIS stage. This. is what I've been waiting for. I love her little voice and the things she says. The way she pronounces words, and I'm the only one who knows what in the world she's saying. I can't wait until she can form sentences and tell us her thoughts. <3 sweet little dumplin'. Here are some of her favorite words and their pronunciations. 


momma
daddy da-ee
grandma mah-ma
grandpa umpah
Morgan moogie (accompanied by a tilt of her head side to side. every time)
Ashley atchie
Alfie afie
Tianna nana
Mimsy mimee
Christie chistee
Rusty usty
okay otay!
here we go eego!
slide side
park pok
treat teat
snack nak
poop -
toot -
book buk
please peeeeeeeeeeeaase
thank you tankoo
oh no -
uh oh -
Dora - 
arriba (spanish for up) eeba!
abrir (spanish for open) ahbay
off ots
pizza tseetsah
chicken bok bok bok bok (acompanied by "the chicken dance)
fruit fewt
King nee
Caddy taddy
Waylon maymen
Bubble Guppies  buppies
Molly mahee
Nonnie -
milk muk
juice jewsh
cupcake - tuptake

Those are just some of the every day translations, but this girl- she's starting to repeat every little thing. It's so hilarious. She knows all of her body parts, she can count to three, and she's learning her colors. She knows orange, blue, black, purple, pink. She can tell you almost every animal and what they say (my favorite is the elephant). 

She prefers salt to sweet, unless it's her fruit snacks. She'd eat pizza for every meal if I let her, and when it's time for bed she gets excited (usually). We give her her blanket and bunny that she sleeps with, and she's usually so excited because she knows it's bedtime, she'll give off this tired giggle that just melts me to puddles. 

She loves books. We read "goodnight moon" and "the monster book" (<- not the official name ) several times a day. In close company is her "moby dick ocean primer" book and "you're my little cupcake". 

She's very cautious, but courageous at the same time. She likes to keep close to me until she's very comfortable, but once she is she'll run off by herself and do whatever she wants. Loud noises, and animals she doesn't know make her very timid and cautious. She's still not a big fan of most men. Except her daddy, and she's warming up to my grandpa.. but he knows how to make the chicken train go- so.. he's got that on his side. 


I can't believe how much she's growing. 
I need to keep doing little updates like this here and there to track the progress. It's just amazing how much and how quickly they take things in at this age. I'm totally in awe. 

I don't want her to grow up too fast though. 

Stay little, Fernie... <3


(this is my 100th blog post, by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment