HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

3.03.2014

Weekly Wishes || March

It's the first of the month, and that means that "weekly wishes" are turning into "wishes for the month".
I've really been thinking a lot about what this month should entail, and I think I've got some pretty big kahunas to tackle. (what does that even mean?)
This month, my goals look like this:

-take a break from the shoppe
-slow down on blogging
-mark at least 1 thing off of my 30 before 30 list
-make a new budget
-plan a staycation with my love

the explinations:

The shoppe: After a great amount of tossing and turning with the decision to close shoppe, I've finally decided to do so. Temporarily for now, but until further notice. It's been so challenging being a stay at home mom, finding time to keep up with orderes, AND doing online classes, not to mention just taking time out of the day to sit and be with my family.  There just aren't enough hours in the day and something needs to give. I've been, just so incredibly thankful for everyone who's been ordering lately- the shoppe has picked up and really been rolling. I've had more customers last month, than I think I did all year last year. It's amazing. I love it so much, but at the moment, I just don't have the time or the man power for that. I want to enjoy my business, not feel like it's drowning me. I want my customers to feel like they're really being given my all instead of me just scrambling to get everything done and shipped out. So. The decision has been made. This month (after a "last call" of sorts) I'll close up shoppe for the time being.

The blog: I've also decided that I need to slow down on the blogging front. This doesn't mean I'll be away or absent in any way. I'm still going to keep blogging, it may just be cut down to once a week, or here or there. I think I'll probably take a break from all link-ups this month, just at least to get back on top of things. I think it'll be refreshing.

The rest: The other things don't need much of an explination. Tristan's pay is now different from last year and we just need to sit down together and map it all out. I also said I was going to play a "staycation" last week, but when it comes down to it, I think we just need more time to do something like that- so that didn't get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment