HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

1.13.2014

January Sponsors & their goals for 2014

Hi hi!
I'm so excited to start this new segment of the blog. Last year I started sponsorships on my sidebar, and THIS year I thought it might be a little more fun to have my sponsors do a group post so you can get to know them a little better. So, for our first month of the year, I asked my sponsors:

What New Years Resolutions did you make for 2014? How is going so far?
and:
If you didn't make a resolution, what are some goals you're hoping to achieve this year?


               blog | instagram | facebook

            bloglovin | instagram | pinterest
               blog | instagram | facebook
                 website | facebook | twitter



What great goals! I think it's so important to always have some kind of a goal to work towards. Do you share any of these goals of these ladies? Do you have your own? Let's hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment