HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

1.26.2014

Life Lately \ Weekly Wishes || 1.

Hi friends, just a little update on Life Lately: Tristan has just started back to film school for the semester, and I'm enrolled in real estate classes online. My car has been listed as "for sale" for months now, and we finally have the sweetest lady interested in buying it. More on that if it's actually sold. It was announced recently that Tristan's dad is being inducted into the Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame. So awesome! I've been getting back into painting recently and have made a few things for the shoppe. Fern has been sick the past couple of days, due to teething. It's the worst teething we've gone through in a long while. I just hate it. Apart from that, she's growing so quickly. She woke up from her nap the other day and I swear she seemed older than before nap time.

Here's a little preview of life lately:
Also, I've just stumbled upon the Weekly Wishes linkup, and I just immediately knew it was right down my alley. I mean... I wrote this post even before I found it, and it just goes so well with the theme. What a great idea, and a great way to stay motivated and focused on getting things done! I'm all about it. Consider this a new Monday ritual. Ya'll should join in too! It'll be fun!

My goals for the week:

|| Finish my current chapter & rock the test
|| Have a coffee date with the girls of "the circle" -done
|| make 2 custom orders from the new "birth announcement" line in the shoppe done
|| take product photos -done
|| make time for a night out with an old friend -done
|| finish the book I've been reading for months. -done

The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment