HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

1.10.2014

8 things...


My main girl Christina, tagged me in this fun little "about me" blog post, and I just couldn't resist. I know, right... you're so thrilled to get this sneak peek into all that is me? I knew it. Without further adieu... 8 random/weird facts about myself.
circa June 2011
1. my biggest fear is sneezing while driving, followed by the dark, the dentist (haven't been in aprox. 10+ years) , & crabs.  (it's the way they walk. eeek!)

2.  I once had a bunny named Pancakes and if you know where that came from I invite you to be my best friend. ;)

3. I listen to an array of different music. When I say I like everything, I really do like everything. As long as it's not completely vulgar. That being said, my favorite band is New Found Glory. still.

4. Right after I graduated High School, I moved to Lubbock, Texas for a 9 month bible college course, which led me to move to New Zealand for 18 months to work with a church. I loved and hated it, and I grew more in my faith in that 18 months than I had in my entire life as a christian. It was hard. I cried a lot.

5. In High School I was known as "LuLu Rotten", had pink hair, wore fishnets and a belt made of bullets, read poetry and watched anime, liked loud music, and was a cheerleader.

6. I. DO. NOT. WATCH. SEQUALS.  (usually). The exception being if a movie is made to have a sequal.( ie: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Ender's Game, Lord of the Rings.) If a movie has "2" at the end of the title- you can forget it. (with two exceptions to this rule: Toy Story 2 & 3, which were admittedly incredible-- and the Back to the Future movies, which are my husbands FAVORITES so I had to watch them. didn't hate them, but I could've lived with only seeing the first. (don't tell him I said that)

7. I am an "INFJ" personality type.(myers briggs) Less than 1% of the US population are "INFJ". It is me to a T.  You can read more about what that means here.

8. The only trivia I am good at is Disney Trivia. ... and I'm really good. I literally do not know anything, about any other section of life. In hindsight of this post, I feel I need to expand my horizons a little bit this year.
circa2009
circa 2008
circa2010


I tag YOU! I don't know who has and hasn't done this yet, but if you'd like to- do it! and then let me know, so I can read it. I love weird facts <3

No comments:

Post a Comment