HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

1.06.2014

The Great Christmas Exchange!

There's just something so fun about being able to (uncreepily) stalk somebody you've never met, and send them something you know (or hope) they'll love based on your findings.
I had Amanda, of Keeping up with the Jayneses. She was so fun to buy for! If you visit her blog it's obvious she's a foodie (girl after my own heart) This girl has some fantastic recipes on her blog. I saw that she also loves Anthropologie (who doesn't?) So I got her this beautiful cookbook for small gatherings from Anthro, and threw in a family recipe of my own! Along with a little card to say hello!
There's just something about GOLD glitter tape, am I right?  It's irresistible.

THEN!!! I got this beautiful package from Gini!
She's pretty much the GREATEST stalker ever. She got this sweet little anthro chalkboard canister (directly from my pinterest wishlist board), A Gold monogram (how did she know of my GOLD OBSESSION!?), some sweet little homemade gift tags- which I totally used Christmas day and they look magnificent taped on with some washi tape. holy cuteness. Not to mention the sweetest handmade watercolor card, which I adore. (Gini has her own etsy where she sells her beautiful art)


I've been so blessed to be part of this great Exchange, and get to know these sweet girls a little bit better. I hope we keep in touch. I can't wait for next year's exchange!!

No comments:

Post a Comment