HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

1.01.2014

Sponsorship in 2014

I'm fairly new at this whole sponsoring thing. Since starting the ads on my sidebar, and being part of other people's sidebars, I've learned so much! I want to do a little more this year for my sponsors, and really get them involved with the blog.

Currently, depending on the ad space you purchase, you get a blog post pimpin' out you and your brand, or social media mentions. That's pretty much it. That was just a starting point for me. I didn't really know how to do the sponsorships, so I just kind of .. dipped my toes in. This year- we're going all in.

What you'll get in 2014:

++ Group Posts : once a month I'll email a question in the form of advice, trivia, or a little about yourself, for you to answer. Your answer, picture of choice, and 3 links of your choice will be posted as the content in this "group post". 


++You can find these sponsor options available at any time, along with blog stats (updated monthly) via the "advertise" tab at the top of the page. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment