HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

10.10.2013

Our weekend / Life lately

I am getting frazzled, ya'll. Our wedding is NEXT WEEKEND! I don't necessarily have a ton of things to do (I think) But even that makes me feel crazy, and like I'm totally missing something really important and big.
I may have mentioned before that because of our schedules, Tristan and I rarely get to spend quality time together lately. I can't wait for the honeymoon. Just to be able to spend an ENTIRE 5 DAYS with my husband, and only him. It's been so long. Even though we live together, I really start to miss him sometimes.
We try to make Sundays our usual day to spend together, but even then, we have church, and sometimes he plays soccer, or basketball. I deliver teepees, or need to finish up orders from the shoppe.. Nothing really ever goes according to plan, does it?
This weekend we did pretty well, I must say. We didn't get to do everything we planned, but we did pretty good. We even got to stop in to a new shoppe in this area called "Dutch" (which I just know you'd all be in love with) to get Tristan's mom some housewarming flowers.  Anyway. here are a few photos "according to my iphone" of the past weekend and the time we got to spend together. (and the BEAUTIFUL arrangement by Dutch) (the deliver, btw- all you locals)


1. 2. Sweet Arrangement by Dutch
3.  I made my first 6 ft teepee, isn't it so cute and small? <3  These are now available for rent as well as for sale. Photographers love that.
4. Beautiful Succulents by The Plant Shoppe via The Hub.
5. Our walk with Harper. Fern is so darn independent. It's so terrifying, but golly it's cute.
6.  Fern's new way of watching Sesame Street. Lazy. 7. Autumn is here!
8.  MY new baby from The Plant Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment