HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

10.14.2013

Guest Post: Fawn over Baby

Hello Moons & Junes Readers. My name is Melissa and I blog over at Fawn Over Baby - an inspirational blog about all things baby! I am a military wife and first time mama to my precious little 11 month old, McKenzie. I am thrilled to be guest posting for the second time on Moons & Junes and can't thank Shayla enough for the wonderful invitation!

On Fawn Over Baby, you will find inspirations from nursery design to baby diy projects. With the thrilling Halloween holiday coming up, I'm a little obsessed about all of the fun ways to celebrate it with my little. I even took it upon myself to make McKenzie's Halloween Costume from "semi" scratch, you can find the tutorial here. Today, I decided to have a little fun and design a nursery inspired by ...you guessed it, Halloween! I tried really hard not to go over the top with Halloween decor (which can be very easy to do), and just used the traditional Halloween color palette to set the tone. I hope this little Nursery Design leaves you feeling a little inspired and Happy for the Halloween Holiday!


To view Individual Items, Click Below!



No comments:

Post a Comment