HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

10.18.2013

Guest Post: Joyful Life

Hi everyone!! Im Hannah and I blog over at Joyful Life. I pretty much write about anything from motherhood, to DIY posts, to babies and birth ((is that the same as motherhood?)), faith, home and lots more! I am SO excited to be over here with you today while Shayla is off gettin hitched! So when I thought about what I would share with you, my mind of course went "down the aisle"... I love weddings, seriously love weddings. If I could have lived several other lives ((not that I believe in that)) but IF i could have, I would have loved to be a wedding planner! Now if I could have used one of those other lives I would have been a graphic designer. Now put those two together and whaddayagot? Wedding Typography. 

Now I've been to a lot of weddings. A.lot.of.weddings. And I truly love them all. But I think what really gets me excited is that little invitation I get to kick is all off. I could drool over a good invite. ((And I mean who doesn't like getting mail?))

I hope the art of graphic design and typography never dies so I thought I would share with you so amazing peeps ((via Etsy)) who are doing some downright amazing work in the ol wedding typography department.

<<<CHECK IT OUT>>>
Wedding typography inspiration

Don't you just love those? Which is your favourite? I love the wooden one at the top right. I almost did something similar for my own wedding. The bottom right is also so cute, its a library card and it has date stamps for when the couple met, first date, got engaged and finally the wedding date. SO cute right? 

The three in the middle row are from an Etsy shop called "Ello There" I've got a mad crush on these two. They have got skills. I have never seen invites so unique and sweet. Definitely check them out. 

I hope you have enjoyed my little post, and for any of you who are soon to be wed, I hope it was helpful! 

I know Shayla's wedding is going to be so sweet, unique and creative, just like her. I can't wait to see all of the pictures and hear all about it when she gets back! 
Thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment