HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

10.03.2013

October Favorites: Halloween Edition

Obviously this month's favorite etsy finds had to be Halloween themed. I love Halloween, but I never get organized in time to decorate or really go out, so to any of you who may be like me, here's your reminder! You've got plenty of time! Consider this your inspiration and motivation to get started! (and me too) Keep up with my "All Hallows Eve" Pinterest board for some great DIYs and etsy items for the holidays!


1. black and white bunting by Heidi Adnum | 2. Custom foam pumpkins by Purple Ink Graphics
3. Wonder Woman Kids Costume by Kutie Bow-Tuties  | 4. Ghosts print by the big harumph
5. Hallows Eve cake topper by Gnomes Whimsy | 6. The Perfect Dress by FoxParse
Fern's being a flapper girl this year for halloween. How sweet is this costume by Bella Bina?? Could you just die?




Reminder: Today is your last day to enter for the Vintage Pearl Giveaway! A winner will be chosen at midnight and announced Friday! Thank you to everyone who has and will enter, you're making this so fun for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment