HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

10.23.2013

Guest Post: Sweet Lavender Bake Shoppe

Hello readers! I'm back! (kidding. I'm not) I'm probably freezing my buns off in Colorado with my HUSBAND! (I promise to update when I return) I'm writing this up 2 weeks in advance, because I am a tricky tricky organized lady. (kidding again, I'm not. organized, that is... or tricky.) Have you been loving these sweet guest posts from the most amazing ladies the past couple weeks? I'm so so very blessed to have such amazing and talented women in my life who would allow me to interrupt their week just to guest post for me while I'm gone. Aren't they just the best?

Today the guest blogging continues! I know you've heard me mention Sweet Lavender Bake Shoppe before, when Fern and I over-cooked her yummy organic apple rings.  Christina is one of the most talented people I know with food. Which is absolutely the way into my heart. She has agreed to share with you lovelies, some of her very own fun fall recipes. Get excited, because when I saw what she was sharing with us, my whole heart got so overwhelmed I almost cried. It sounds very dramatic, I know... but just you wait. Prepare your heart my friends, and feast your eyes, and appetites, on a few of Christina's favorite fall recipes:

Holy Cow, right? You can find some of the above recipes, linked below. 
Recipes like:

-Christina's Favorite Apple Almond Phyllo Tart
and

What's that you say? You want more? OF COURSE YOU DO! And you can have more! She's even organized them for you in the following categories: "Apple inspired recipes", "Autumnal veggie recipes", "miscellaneous fall recipes", and "pumpkin recipes". 

Visit Christina's "27 Fun Fall Recipes" post to get ALL of the yumminess your heart can stand. Leave Christina a little note to let her know if you plan on trying, or have tried any of them. I know she'd love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment