HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

10.31.2013

OK in a box


Hey friends! I'm so very excited to share something special with you today! Last week, I got a very special package in the mail from a new local company here called "OK in a box". Here's how it works:
OK in a box is a monthly subscription. Every month you get all sorts of fun local goodies from all around Oklahoma delivered right to your doorstep. Every month has a new theme! The box I received, I'm proud to say, is their first month's box! Being their first month, the theme is appropriately titled "Landrun". So great, right?
In my box this month, I got:
-Cinnamon Sugar Pecans from Valley View Pecan Co. in Shawnee, Oklahoma (that's my hometown ya'll) 
-Gourmet Apple Spread from Southern Okie in Edmond
-Onion and Garlic instant meat marinade by Daddy, Hinkles in Cleveland, Oklahoma
-Spunky Spuds Potato seasoning mix and Holey Guacamole! guacamole seasoning mix from Maria Rae's in Enid, Oklahoma.

As you can imagine, I couldn't wait to bust out these treats! For dinner last night we had steak and asparagus: seasoned with Daddy Hinkles, potatoes: seasoned with Maria Rae's spunky spud seasoning, and biscuits with Southern Okie apple spread. After our fantastic dinner, we munched on our Cinnamon Sugar Pecans while we cheered the Thunder on in their first game of the season. 

It was all incredible. I would highly recommend any of these treats, but getting them all together in this box was an even better treat. Go. Sign up for Ok in a box now. I'm tellin' ya.  The best part is, OK in a box ships to all 50 US states. You'll see on their website you even have the option to give this as a gift. What a perfect gift for anyone you know may have moved away and might be homesick for the homestead. (<-- I couldn't help myself)
I'm going to give a subscription to my grandmother for Christmas. She's the woman who will spend hours digging through every ornament in Wal Mart to make sure she bought one that was 'made in the USA' (not many are, folks.. not many at all)  The closer to home it is, the more she loves it, so I know this will be a perfect gift for her.

Wait, there's more! OK in a box is so generously offering all of my readers who subscribe, $10.00 off their first order! All you have to do is CLICK HERE and your discount will be applied when you check out.Now that's a real sweet deal. You have the option to subscribe to 1, 3, or 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment