HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

5.26.2014

Last Week: in review



Images via Instagram
captured:
* fun moments with my girl captured by Katie Begley on a trip to the Library.
* judge if you must, but this is the only way to keep a 15 minute shopping trip from turning into a potentially hour long shopping trip. There is no shame here.
* Started a new book of short stories this week! (and learned what "allegory for assimilation" means- remember, I'm a college dropout)
* sweet reminders on a hard day.

it's the little things:
- getting to see my baby sister graduate MONDAY!! I'm so proud of her!
- getting to see a friend TUESDAY & chat with her about a potential career in Mary Kay.
-Trying Totally rocking a new easy recipe for lunch WEDNESDAY.
- Getting some alone time with an old acquaintance THURSDAY to talk about life, family, makup and air plants, and watch our new friendship blossom.
- A free spa treatment on FRIDAY, and a new mask.
- Sleeping in on SATURDAY. Thankful for a sweet husband who will let me.
- Spending time with a sweet couple SUNDAY celebrating their upcoming marriage, with beers, swans, infinity pools and baked brie. yum.

you may have missed: 
> May Giveaway: Stationary goodies!
> Currently: A peek into what's been going on with me currently
> Oklahoma Originals by Keep it Local ft. Hoboken Coffee Roasters 

links lately:
+ Miss Ainsley Mae has launched her new clothing website for little girls and it is to DIE for.
+ Making me feel all the feelings: A man in Saudi Arabia installs a fridge outside to put food in for hungry children to spare them the shame of begging. break. my. heart.
+ This foreshadowing of Tristan & Fern 10 years from now lip syncing Iggy Azalea's "fancy"
+ A Spontaneous Jam session between three strangers, which I'm pretty positive would solve all the worlds problems. more of this.


find me elsewhere: 
* talking with some other sweet girls on Sweet Lavender Bake Shoppe : Why do you blog?
* Sharing about being an unwed mother in a Christian community on Katie Begley's "Strong Mom" blog series.

pinspiration:


found via pinterest: birthday party planning
Fern's birthday party is just around the corner- and I have to admit, I have been so slack at party planning. Luckily there is pinterest, where I found these SUPER cute FREE printable ice cream cone wraps. UM. adorable. Fern's birthday party has suddenly turned into a watermelon theme. Has anyone seen that crazy watermelon cake floating around the web? I wonder if that's good? hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment