HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

5.16.2014

May Meet & Greet!

Hey readers! Every month I like to do a little "meet & greet" with the lovely ladies (and sometimes gents) who have ad space on the sidebar, so that you can get a little personality behind those fancy ads.
-That's the meet part! The greet part is when you guys comment saying hello and/or responding to the same question these ladies have been asked! It's all about community here guys, and we want to hear all about you too!

This month, I'm teaming up with Morgan of "The Truelife of KMK" to bring you a sweet little stationary giveaway. If you're anything like us, you can NEVER have too many things to decorate your snail mail with, am I right?! To follow along with the theme of letter writing + to hopefully inspire a little snail mail sending this month, I asked these ladies:

Morgan | The Truelife of KMK - "I think the most special letter I have ever gotten was from my mom and dad when I was about to leave for college. Even though it wasn't a literal piece of "snail mail" that was sent to me, it was a sweet reminder that they were praying for me and that they would always be there for me no matter what. They have stayed true to that letter ever since then and I'm so thankful for their love for me and for that sweet card they got me three years ago." (facebook + instagram)

Lorraine | The Pilgrim's Progress - "Since God called me out of England to help plant a church in a dinky town in Canada, I've been so far from all my friends back home. My most memorable piece of mail was actually a wedding invite and order of service from my friend back in England. It meant a lot to me, because I couldn't make the wedding and really appreciated having that little something that represented how she wanted to start a Jesus centered relationship with the man she was going to marry". (instagram + bloglovin)

Beth | Oak + Oats - "Mail is one of my favorite things of all time. I have received so many letters that I cherish! One of my favorite pieces of mail was from a dear friend (already married) who wrote me the sweetest note when I got engaged. It was so encouraging and inspiring and written on this beautiful Cinderella card. It was so classy and lovely" (facebook + instagram)

Ashley | Bright and Gutsy - "The most memorable piece of mail I have received was an invitation to a spring party at the Prime Minister of Canada's house. " (twitter + instagram)


I have to tell on Ashley for a second. Before her answer to the question she wrote me: "I have had trouble answering this question! Haha. I feel like I haven't received that many memorable pieces of mail!"  (I mean.. the Prime Minister is no chopped liver or anything, but somebody write this girl a letter! She's doing some awesome things over at Bright and Gutsy & deserves some quality snail mail!)


Now it's your turn! We all want to know what your most memorable piece of snail mail has been + why?
Doesn't it give you the urge to write somebody a letter without occasion? I hope so! If so, who are you going to write? You can write me if you want. I'm always up for a new pen pal!

 Don't forget to stay tuned for the giveaway that will give your letters that little bit of extra fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment