HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

5.05.2014

Last Week's Summary

Happy Monday, friends! Here's a little roundup of last week in case you missed anything!

photos from instagram
captured: clockwise
* Memories from farm life in New Zealand.
* Browned butter strawberry banana bread. It's a seasonal dish in our home!
* Memories from my last trip to Arkansas to see the bests. <3
* finally picked up this book again. I'm determined to finish it this week!


it's the little things:
-impromptu date night on a MONDAY & finding a new favorite nacho place (everybody needs a go-to when they're craving nachos)
-driving around incredible X FACTOR contestants on TUESDAY (via lyft)
-Spending all of WEDNESDAY playing outside in the dirt with Fern.
-Diving back into a book I had abandoned, on THURSDAY, only to discover the chapter I had picked up on would be my favorite yet.
-Fulfilling a curiosity on FRIDAY that I'm hoping to study more of and share with you eventually.
-Getting pampered during the day with the ladies in my family, followed by a  SATURDAY night out with my best friend.

you may have missed:
>Festival of the Arts: 2014
>Meg's favorite things Giveaway

Watch this:
+Watch this amazing 80 year old woman rock the judges world in a salsa dance on Britain's Got Talent.
+Watch Jimmy Fallon & Emma Stone in a lip sync battle. amaaaaazing.
+This tiny video..
+ Food is Free. A video on growing food instead of lawns.


inspiration:


found via pinterest: toddler space
We're moving soon and that means Fern's getting a big girl bed. How awesome is this montessori style floor bed? My husband could TOTALLY whip this together in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment