HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

5.08.2014

Fern's 2 year photo shoot with Hibben Photography

It's been pretty serious over here for the past couple of days, I REALLY appreciate all of the feedback  and questions from my last post. I was talking to Tesia yesterday and we were both SO encouraged by the number of page views, and great response. Usually it's a pretty heated conversation, and we're so proud of NOBODY for being negative on the subject. You guys are so impressive.
but now- let's lighten the mood a little shall we?

Tom and Sam Hibben are a married team of photographers who make up "Hibben Photography" and never cease to rock my world. You might remember their wonderful photography from Fern's newborn photos, Fern's 1st birthday, our engagement shoot & our wedding. So of course, I didn't expect anything less than amazing. We've already seen it time and time again. Still, nothing could've prepared me for the heart melting images I've been getting sneak peeks of since last week. I finally got a look at the whole shabang- and I seriously had to take a moment to recover. I try not to be over-kill with the photos on my blog posts.. but... I make no promises this time around. How can I possibly choose?

Prepare to be in puddles by the end of the post. Enjoy!




I had to leave so many cute ones out! Head over our gallery to see the entire shoot!
<3


Side note: CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE'S GOING TO BE TWO!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment