HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

5.19.2014

Last Week : In review

Just popping in quickly with some highlights from last week in case you missed anything!

images via instagram
captured:
* The roses this spring have got my heart pitter pattering.
* Party animal at my cousins weekend wedding <3 love the flower crown.
* Tristan found this little guy in a swimming pool. We put him in our garden, but he escaped before we found out he's a water turtle. womp womp.
* Fern's last day of MDO party! (until mid-June) bittersweet- I won't be getting anything done, but I sure love spending time with my little lady.

it's the little things:
- Celebrating my grandpas birthday MONDAY.
- meeting new people TUESDAY at the Mary Kay meeting. I'm shy. this is a big step.
- on WEDNESDAY Tristan found a cute little Turtle in a swimming pool!
- End of the year party THURSDAY for Fern's last day of school.
- Friends, family, beers & patio sitting on a warm FRIDAY night. Totally casual, last minute & amazing.
- We saw Godzilla SATURDAY!! It was SO AMAZING!
-SUNDAY brunch at our favorite little hole in the wall family owned diner. Tristan has been going since he was in middle school. I love having a place where everybody knows your order.

you may have missed
> Get the sillies out: out takes from Fern's photo shoot.
> May Meet + Greet

links lately
+ Canned Hammed Photos has launched and is ready to take their vintage camper turned photobooth on the road for events and weddings! So fun!
+ A fantastic breakdown of artificial sweeteners. What's in them, and what they're doing to our bodies.
+17 things people born in the late 80s are currently experiencing. TRUTH. all of them. so much.
+ Box of lies | Jennifer Lawrence vs. Jimmy Fallon.
+ probably the biggest snapping turtle you've ever seen IN YOUR LIFE. caught in a local lake by some local fishermen.

pinspiration 


found via pinterest: permanence 
I've been craving new tattoos since.... oh well.. it's pretty consistent. I have ideas, but I just don't know for sure what I want. I always thought I wanted lots of color, but I've been finding some beautiful black and grey pieces lately that are broadening my interests. Oh gosh. Either way, I hope I look like the lady pictured above when I'm her age. She's so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment