HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

6.29.2014

Lyft: Hometown Diaries

This week I got the opportunity to visit our Lyft HQ in San Francisco with over 20 other ladies and gents from all around our country! We were brought out so that we could get some extra training and be immersed in authentic lyft culture with the idea of bringing it back to our own cities. I'm SO excited about the people I got to meet, and the awesome training I got to be part of. It was truly the best few days I've had in so long. I feel like I grew in every aspect of my life: from social growth to just being totally inspired about the work Tristan and I do and the vision behind it. I'm SO lucky to be part of such a great company.

Before we went we were instructed to make a little video about ourselves, our lyft, and the city we were from. The "hometown diaries" series will be used in a complete video lyft hq is putting together and will be released later along with interviews and moments from our trip, so I'll share that when it comes. In the mean time, I thought I'd share my complete video. Of course my film school hubby couldn't let me get away with a simple point and shoot video, so he kind of blew it out of the water with the editing. I'm kiiiind of super proud of it and his hard work on even the tiniest project. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment