HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

6.23.2014

Home sweet home


Hello hello! Gosh, I've missed you guys. We've spent the past week moving in to our humble little home- and I've been without internet. So I took the opportunity for a little break, and really took advantage of the time we had together to make our house a home.

This is not my usual Monday recap post, as you can see! I just wanted to pop in quickly to share a few photos from the past week while I was away- check in to make sure everything is peachy keen- and leave you with a few things to look forward to, that will be coming up soon on le blog. :) 

Last week's moments: 

1. All of my babies are sprouting babies, and I'm running out of things to plant them in
2. A little hide & seek with Aunt Morgan this weekend had us laughing tears. 
3. Love notes for no reason. (Pretty card by "Gold House Paper" 
4. I won an Instagram giveaway!! This never happens! 
5. Family photo for Father's Day 
6. Tying in my pretty "Gold House Paper" print with our wedding photos & dried bouquet. 
7. My little "cookin boss" (that's what her apron says) 
8. I finally got to make Joy the baker's "browned butter strawberry banana bread". Which is my favorite. Ever. 
9. Soaking up Naptime in a new bed, in a new house. Victory. 


Things to look forward to: 
- a fun giveaway from Gold House Paper
- I've been collecting thoughts for my new skincare series! The first intro video is due to drop next month. 
- tons of new DIY's as we re-vamp Fern's new room, including: rugs, planters, even a fun Montessori friendly "big girl bed!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment