HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

6.11.2014

happy words

I NEED to post about happy words.

I have to admit to you, that sometimes somebody will send me an inspirational quote, and I'll want to spit on it. That's how bad my attitude is sometimes.
I also have to admit to you, that I have a real bad habit of getting down in the dumps and not making my life what I want it to be. I know we've had these conversations before.

By all rights of the phrase, I AM a "Negative Nancy".
I do not want to be, and I know I didn't use to be, and I also know that I'm the only who can give myself permission to be negative, as well as the only one who can turn my attitude around.

Making a decision EVERY DAY to have a positive attitude and be inspired. It's absolutely a mission. But I am totally up for the job. So, on the subject, I'd like to share with you some really great inspiration I've been finding in the form of prints, that I could just paste all over my walls at home to be constant reminders to me.



1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6
7. 8. 9

also, sidenote: I want to point something out to you guys. Those ladies on my sidebar to the left. There are 8 of them, all the same size at the bottom. Those ladies are there continuously because those are ladies that constantly (without even knowing) fuel my fire for a positive and beautiful life. Just by doing what they do. I love reading their blogs because they radiate a kindness through any content they post that I sincerely want to possess. They're my inspiration and I really look up to them, not only as fantastic bloggers, but as AMAZING women in general. Thank you Tillie, Christina, Samantha, Beth, Meg, Melissa, and Kenzie



also, some of the credits don't link back to the specific maker of the poster- so if you know who made  it, let me know so I can properly link. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment