HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

12.10.2013

woodsy baby

Hi friends, just popping by to let you in on a little exciting news! This little sweetie of a woodland mobile is in my shoppe now! Hooray! I've been teasing my IG friends with this mobile for nearly a year, saying that it was "coming to the shoppe soon". Honestly, it was never put in the shop because I didn't have photos of it until recently. well ta da! here it is!

These little trees are very fragile. Because of their fragile nature, I'm selling them ala carte. What does that mean, you ask? It means that with your order, you'll receive the trees and the strings that attach them to the base of the mobile, so that I can ship them in a padded envelope for safety. (it also costs less for you, because shipping is less this way.) However, that also means, that some assembly is required. But! it also means, you get to be creative as well! As you can see, I used an embroidery hoop for my base, you can do the same or get creative and gather some branches, some wire.. whatever you choose! The fun part for me is seeing how you choose to hang them. :)


You can get this sweet little mobile here in my shop.


(I also make the little tipi you see in the bottom photo. Currently only locally, but if you have any ideas of how to ship 6-8 ft poles cross country, please let me know! more importantly- WHAT to ship them in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment