HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

12.04.2013

Life Lately:

Hi readers! I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I took it upon myself to just leave the blog be for the holidays and spend time with my family. Now that things are settling back down (for a couple of weeks, anyway) I'm back to blogging! I've got lots on the books for you that I'm really excited about. Like, introducing you to new friends, some reading material, a great Christmas DIY, and more!  I'm sure there's more. I have a list- so I won't forget.

For now, have a peek at some of the treasures I have from my blog break. If you keep up with me on instagram, you may have seen some of these.


1. Smelling the beautiful flowers at cuppies. she always gets REALLY into smelling flowers.
2. Visiting "Aunt Mac" at the Bricktown events center | 3. Thanksgiving with siblings and cousins
4. Marek "Aunt Mac", herself and all of her beautiful pillows at Deluxe.  | 5. Don't download the app that turns your photos into "santa". It will haunt your dreams for nights to come.
6. My sweet husband took my grandpa to the Thunder game last Friday. So sweet! love these men!
7. Currently we MUST watch our shows with every doll available. | 8. Tristan's grandmother, Fern and I at my brother-in-law's wedding!


It's been such a great week! Wow, looking back through all of these photos, we've seen so many loved ones and celebrated so much. I love it!

I hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic and you got to spend it with all of your favorite people as well!



P.S. I'm so honored to be able to mark of #25 of my 30 before 30 list. Meg of Rivers and Roads posted an interview about my shoppe yesterday! You can go read it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment