HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

12.06.2013

Christmas Wishlist

Holy Moley, ya'll. Christmas is knocking at our door! My main squeeze, went Black Friday shopping with me, and bought me a kitchenaid mixer! I've been wanting.. no no, NEEDING one of these puppies for like.. 5 years. Probably longer, but I didn't even know i needed it at that point. He got me one! I've already used it. What's a girl to do?

My Christmas wishes have been completed. But is a girl ever really done shopping? So, just for funsies, I've put together a couple of boards, for my Christmas wishes, and for Fern's. This post will replace my usual "Etsy Favorites" post, I've been doing.






You can follow all of my boards on Pinterest if you'd like. Not to brag, but I've got pretty good taste ;)

anybody else have Pinterest boards dedicated to Christmas wishes? I know you do, share them with me! I might want to snag some of your goods for my own board! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment