HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

12.20.2013

Fern's Christmas

holy. moley. 

I am SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS! So, This year we went with the "want/need/wear/read" theme. I like this theme because, not only does it create a variety of gifts (not just toys), but I feel like in the future she won't be so inclined to expect sooo much for Christmas. I feel like so many children have this feeling of entitlement, and Christmas is the time to get what I want. I just want her to know that we give her gifts because we love her, not because she's earned them, and also that Christmas isn't JUST for getting stuff. 

With that said, I still totally got her more than 4 things. Let's review shall we? 

Want: Biggie sweatshirt by PassiveJuiceMotel (also a "wear", but T and I really wanted it. So therefore, it qualifies as want. 
Need: Navy polka dot lunchbox by Old Navy (we're growing out of the diaper bag ::tear::)
Wear: Oasis Mocs by Faas, and mustard tribal headband by Baby Jules Boutique
Read: Lawrence: a hedgehog who wanted to fly byMaryanne Wainman illustrated by Jess Koehn , Anna Karenina: a fashion primer by Baby Lit


are you dying, right now? 
I can't wait for Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment