HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

9.07.2013

Meet: Kenzie Ashcraft

Happy Weekend Friends!
I wanted to introduce you today to one of my favorite blogging buddies. Perhaps you've seen her button on my sidebar this week? Kenzie from "The Ashcraft Bunch" has become such a sweet friend since I've begun my blogging journey. Kenzie is a fellow Okie, so we hit it off pretty instantly. ;) I asked Kenzie to share a few words about herself and her blog for me to pass on to you, and after reading it, I realized how similar we really are, and probably how similar we all really are. Meet Kenzie!

"I am a twenty-something wife and mom, current nursing student, and Oklahoma State fan. I love DIY projects, baking, blogging, reading, and spending time with my family. I started blogging in January of 2012 right before we had our daughter. I wanted to document our life in a more personal way for our families to keep up with rather than using facebook. Since then it has turned into so much more! I have met some amazing, encouraging and uplifting women who inspire me daily and have turned into such sweet friendships. I can't wait to see where this little blog takes me in the months and years to come."


 I could seriously copy that nearly word for word and It would be my blogging story as well! No wonder we get along so well. Kenzie is a little farther into blogging than myself, but I aspire to be where she is one day. She's a much more organized  blogger than I am, and she does giveaways! who doesn't just love giveaways! (like this one that is currently running) Plus her little family is just the sweetest. I'm sure most of you are already following Kenzie, but if you're not you should really head on over to "The Ashcraft Bunch" and check her out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment