HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

9.25.2013

New Seasons.


With this new season, the beautiful weather, early morning breakfast dates in our sweaters, and actually feeling like it's 'ok' to order my coffee hot; come some new changes in lifestyle as well. October is quickly approaching, and with it our wedding. My last name will change, our living situation will change, and Fern of course, who never stops changing.

If you know me at all, you know I don't handle change very well. If things MUST change, I prefer that they do slowly, giving me time to mentally and emotionally prepare. Sometimes, I think, even though I've been given enough time to embrace all of this change, it's a lot all at once. So it still freaks me out. I'm trying my very best to take deep breaths, take one day at a time, and remember to not think of it as change in a "final" way, but to think of it as a "change of season", and welcome it as openly as we have with this long await cooler season of Autumn.

If anyone has any tips or tricks on welcoming change, please feel free to share it with me. I welcome your wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment