HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

9.12.2013

Autumn with my Blog Pal

Hi friends!
I wanted to share something really special that i've recently become apart of! If you've noticed to the right underneath my lovely sponsors, I have a little button that says "I have a BlogPal this month". I encourage you to click that little button and find out what that's about! It's been such a treat! I know most of the bloggers I've become friends with in the short time I've been blogging, all have the same blogging goals in common, and it's not followers, and it's not money or e-fame (although what a treat if those happened too, am I right?) It's growing this beautiful community of women who encourage each other, and love on each other. What a treat that's been for me! So when I ran across this opportunity, I jumped at it!

In short, you sign up for BlogPal, and then you're matched up with another blogger who has signed up! The first week is meant for getting to know each other, the second and third you're given topics to choose from, which you'll both blog about, and the fourth week you send each other a little gift. My blog Pal, Erin from Delightful-E Made, and I decided to blog this week about Autumn! You've gotta hop over to her blog, where she posted the yummiest looking Pumpkin Spice Smoothie. Perfect for right now, when you so desperately want to celebrate Autumn, but like both of us, are just melting away in September. COME ON COLDER WEATHER! How lucky am I to be friends with SO many talented ladies willing to share their recipes with me? Such a treat!
2 years ago this Autumn | 12 weeks pregnant
Isn't it so funny how almost always, people's love for Autumn stems from their love of the autumn flavors? Pumpkin and all the nicest spices. Autumn for me is so special because of the leaves changing, and the crisp air. The clothes and of course the treats, but Autumn is also when we found out we were pregnant with Fern. It's the season we'll be married in. I've made up my very own holiday to celebrate these things, on October 1st. (more on that in another post) 


Since It is so hot still, I feel you sort of need to encourage the autumn in. I, of course, went to my place of employment: Cuppies & Joe, and split an iced pumpkin latte, a carrot cake cupcake, and a gingersnap with Fern. It was absolutely perfect. I can't wait until it gets a tad colder and we can come in for hot coffee and chai and warm our fingers on the mugs.. But until then, the iced versions will do.

Now head on over and make yourself one of Erin's Pumpkin Spice Smoothies and while you're sipping on it, take some time to read these 6 one paragraph stories about autumn that will make you cry pumpkin spice tears. You're welcome. Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment