HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

9.20.2013

BlogPal: week 2 || Weekend Activities.

This week has been insane. More insane than usual, because I've been putting some final touches on some of my products for a new shop that's opening up here in OKC, called The Hub. You'll want to go check them out. Today is their grand opening! Congratulations, guys!

Due to the business, I'm only just now getting on my computer for the first time this week! Remember my post earlier last week about the BlogPal I have? It's going just swell! This week we decided to pick a post about our weekend activities.

Here I am blogging about my activities from last weekend and it's already THIS weekend. sheesh. get it together, Shayla. I was so excited to share with you my weekend activities, because I had my personal shower Sunday! We're not doing any other types of showers, as we're only registered with Hatch my House, so I was especially excited about this. So excited, even, that I didn't take ONE single photo. Thank goodness my future sister-in-law, Marek, had my back. These photos are from her camera. I wish I had thought to take photos with all of the beautiful people who came.
The lady you'll see in these photos to the left of me is my beautiful matron of honor. She's pretty kickass at her job. My sisters and Marek (who are my other bridesmaids) did the beautiful decorations, and food. I ate way too many taco croissants. If anyone ever wants to know what I want as a gift for my birthday, or christmas, or to say you're sorry, or you love me, or you're thinking of me, or you want me to eat more... taco croissants. from now on. In fact, scratch the registry. I just want a lifetime supply of those babies. 
I'm not really the biggest fan of being the center of attention, but these girls made it so fun; even in the photos, I love that Marek caught all of the silly expressions. This was such a great day. I really felt so much love from everybody who came. I'm a really lucky gal to have so many great ladies in my life.

I also love that this last photo looks like a scene from an old timey sit-com. LUUUUUUUUCY!

Happy Weekend!

BlogPal | Creative Life Antics

No comments:

Post a Comment