HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

9.14.2013

Guest Post: Fawn Over Baby

Hi friends! I have a special treat for you this weekend! I've invited a sweet friend, and blog sponsor, Melissa to guest post on the blog today. Her blog is one of my very favorites go, because It's one I can just cruise through and find inspiration after inspiration after inspiration. Meet Melissa!


Hello Moons & Junes fans! My name is Melissa and I blog over at Fawn Over Baby - an inspirational blog about all things baby. I am so happy to be here guest posting on such an AMAZING mommy blog. Shayla is truly a gifted and talented artist and on top of that, (I can tell) a truly WONDERFUL mom to her precious baby girl and fiance to her handsome man!  I look forward to all of the exciting new things that are to come and can't wait to find out all about it here on Moons & Junes!



Ok, so I will try to make myself sound just as interesting...no promises though, lol!
I am a believer in the Bible and in Jesus Christ. I am a military wife to my loving and supportive husband Ryan and a first time mommy to our beautiful 10 month old daugher, McKenzie.

After welcoming our precious baby girl, our life went from being a "me and Ryan world" to being consumed by the daily demands of our new little bundle of joy. It took a lot of getting used to, however, I wouldn't change it for the world. After the haze of the newborn stage wore off, little by little, I found time and excitement in browsing inspirations for McKenzie's future milestone celebrations. Searching the web on all things baby became my guilty pleasure and still is today! I thought I was bad when I was pregnant, obsessively searching for design ideas for McKenzie's nursery. Those days don't hold a candle to, what I like to call, my "daily morning coffee".

I enjoy it so much that my mom suggested I create a blog to share all of my daily findings with others who may not have the time to or just need a little help realizing their vision for their baby's nursery or upcoming 1st birthday party. Shortly after my mom's suggestion, Fawn Over Baby was born.  I already had a large amount of baby related inspirations filed away on my computer just waiting to be shared and now I have just the outlet to do so. Fawn consists of inspirational posts from Nursery design to baby's first cake smash and a little DIY section that I am slowly filling up with projects that I attempt, key word "attempt"! My blog has definitely become one of my daily doses of baby eye-candy and I hope it will be for you as well! :)

These are just a few personal posts I shared on Fawn Over Baby within the past few months.

Our "Farewell Alaska" Family Photo session, photographed by the AMAZING, Mitch Kitter from PropagandaAK!

This teepee is a diy project that I successfully attempted with the help of my sweet husband, Ryan. I'm very proud of this, as it is a "NO-SEW" teepee tutorial that you can find here

Thank you so much for allowing me to introduce myself on Moons & Junes today and feel free to stop by Fawn Over Baby anytime! I hope you are inspired by my weekly baby related internet finds as much as I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment