HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

8.15.2013

Share your favorite toddler recipes!

I have to confess something disgusting to you, and that is that ever since we moved into our new home, we haven't been to the grocery store. We've been eating out this entire time. Which is a.) way too expensive. and b.) most of the time way not very healthy. Yes. I've been pumping my 1 year old full of taco bell. I'm sorry I'm sorry!
The other day I finally got a chance to go to the grocery store. (Single car family problems) I got the necessities: bread, milk, juice, "chedder bunnies" (a necessity to Fern), eggs, and a few more goodies. When I got to thinking about lunch, I just .. couldn't think. What would be a nutritious lunch, that Fern will love, and won't take 10 minutes to cleanup plus bathtime afterwards? ie: pb&j is not cutting it. I got a few finger foods.. baby carrots, and such, but I'd really love to hear what you ladies feed your babes at this age. What are your toddler's favorite finger foods? Leave me some info in the comments section, or email me your faves! Maybe we'll try it out and show it off on the blog later!

moonsandjunesshoppe[at]gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment