HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

8.13.2013

Sweet Bee Bowtique

I'd like to take a moment to introduce one of my sponsors!
  The Sweet Bee Bowtique will cure all your headband needs. I have so many favorites from her shop, it was really hard picking just a few to feature. Hands down, Star Wars had to be on the list. No contest. There's nothing that will make you more proud of your nerdy side, like seeing your tot sport her Star Wars headband, am I right?

 My favorite feature of her little clips, is the no slip grip they have for very fine hair, which makes them stay in place without being too harsh and pulling hair. Fern has very curly, but very fine hair. Usually clips like that will just fly out or be dangling by two hairs in five minutes, but these actually stay in so well! Fern and Nora put them to the test at their playdate pictured below.
These girls played so hard, and the whole time those bows hung in there.
I was thoroughly impressed...
also.. just look how cute they are together. everybody 1. 2. 3. "aaaaaaawwwwe"
 (not an awesome photo of the bows, but do you know how hard it is to get two 1 year olds in a photo together? harder than you think. They're just blurs, mostly)


Check out a few more of my favorites from the shop!
I love them. And mommas! She makes them in your size too! I'm actually sporting one of her headbands in the very first photo of my engagement shoot.

But wait, I saved the best part for last. These OHSOCUTE bows and clips will set you back a whoppin' $7.00 TOPS, and that's if we're gettin' real fancy with glitter elastic. So affordable. How can you NOT buy one of each kind? 


I'm not too old for the Star Wars bow, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment