HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

8.20.2013

Life Lately

One of my favorite things to do is cruise through my phone and look at all the photos I've taken recently. Half of them I don't even remember taking, and half you've probably seen if you follow me on Instagram. Regardless, they're such treasures to go back and look over, bringing back tiny little memories of a day recently past. I'm constantly reminded of how insanely blessed my life is.


About the photos:
1. Elemental Coffee Roasters | Fern is so generous when it comes to blowing kisses.
2. Frontline Church | Downtown
3. Melissa Green | Thankful for sweet room mates who love my daughter well.  
4. Our Neighborhood | Morning walks to brunch
5. Backdoor BBQ | The sweetest man in town showing off OKC's newest BBQ place
6. Selfies | This girl can't help but cheese it up when she sees herself, and I can't help but laugh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment