HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

8.31.2013

Sickies

My sincerest apologies for the lack of posting this past week, friends.
Fern and I have both been very ill the past few days. Fern was sick Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday, and I was sick Thursday and Friday. It's just been such a yucky week.
Fern was in full spirits Friday, which I was so happy for, but also could NOT keep up with her. My sweet sister came to take her for a fun weekend with my family so that I could rest up and get all better. Before Fern left for the weekend, though, our sweet roomie so sneakily captured these sweet moments of the two of us sickies together.

Regular updating will continue this week. Stay posted, I have some treats up my sleeve, including an easy kiddie friendly recipe from my sweet friend, over at Sweet Lavender Bake Shoppe.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment