HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

7.08.2013

Relax.

I have been pushing my limit this week, friends. I even had the entire week off of work, because every year, the amazing owners of our store go on family vacation, and they shut down completely so the rest of us can have our time too. They really bless us more than we deserve. 
I thought that with the week off I would get in some good rest. What a joke. Between finishing the tons of orders from our Brickyard Buffalo sale, a terribly grumpy teething baby, and 3 days of celebrating our independence and family get togethers.. I am just pooped.
My mental state is shot, as well. My lovely future sister in law reminded me recently that in only 4 months we're to be sisters. Which is fantastic news! Except that the only thing I have planned is the dress. No venue, no music, no ordained minister, no invitations. It's officially panic time.

Have I told you that I'm the type of person that needs a list to function. If it isn't written down in front of me, I'm lost. I have books for lists that I carry with me everywhere.  I believe I've mentioned this. I am one organized lady. So, to my great pleasure, I was perusing some of my favorite blog posts that I've saved, (I just love that word... perusing) and I came across this cleaning chart by French Press Mornings. (you can download a printable format on her blog)


Such a great thing to organize the daily chores. You know I'm a fan. but more than that, what really spoke to me, was that Sunday is simply "relax".  I can't tell you the last time I had any day dedicated to just "relax"ing. Such a great reminder, that came at such a perfect time. I love how God sends you little hints at life in the sweetest unexpected ways. In a cleaning list.. He sure knows my love language. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment