HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

7.16.2013

A terribly unorganized post and a cute picture.



The photo above is from spending time with my Aunt, Monday, in Guthrie, OK. Guthrie is the original capitol of Oklahoma, and is very historic. It's known for its antique shopping and small town charm. A few of my favorite shops are in Guthrie. I recommend you visit if you're ever coming through, there's a free trolley that takes you all around and gives you the history. Don't go on Monday, though, like we did. Apparently Guthrie closes down for the day. 




We have a lot of things going on right now in our family. We're embracing a new adventure with new roomates, and a new house. We're ACTUALLY starting to plan our wedding... that takes place in 4 months... crap. 3 months. I'm finishing the last of my orders, and trying to restock & create new stock for when the shop opens back up, AND our family is going on vacation at the end of the month.

aye aye aye.. eye eye eye? .. I I I? ..  e-i-e-i-o?
you get it.

What was that post about resting? This is going to need to be strictly enforced and monitored.. by someone. not me, i'm too busy to keep track of that stuff.

I just wanted to get on and ramble about some things you'll be seeing more about. Wedding planning.. moving... so on and so forth. I've just got so much on my plate RIGHT NOW, that I can't even write an organized post about any of it.
Sunday at church the pastor talked about being too busy and using as an excuse all the time... Do you ever get lessons like that and feel like he's looking right at you? Um, who's been tattling to the pastor about me lately? yowza. talk about conviction. It's true, I am busy. I use it as an excuse often. An excuse as to why my time in the word has been slacking, or my prayer time, or I've been terrible at keeping in touch and being a good friend. I'm hoping that this new season in our lives will bring a lot of renewal in my spirit, and organization, and just.. fresh happiness.  I really feel like the Lord is giving me a vision of life being lighter, and ... lighter. (as in... not heavy, and not dark) I see it when I picture this next season. It feels right.

what a terribly unorganized post of ramblings this has been. Apologies. Organization to follow in the upcoming posts.

I want to tell you about our honeymoon plans, I'm real excited about that. so .. don't give up on me just because of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment