HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

7.18.2013

Honeymoonin'

I mentioned in the post before that we were getting on wedding planning (finally). The hardest part of wedding planning, so far, (in my opinion) has been deciding on a honeymoon location. We could go anywhere! (not anywhere, but a lot of places) It was difficult to even decide what type of place we wanted to go. City, beach, woods, mountains? After much, and I do mean much, deliberation... and me deciding and re-thinking until I gave up and let Tristan decide and then re-decided for him... We finally both agreed on Boulder, CO.
photo credit
We decided on Boulder, because firstly, It's beautiful. It's beautiful and it won't break the bank. My only requirements were that it was affordable, and that I could easily access a decent cappuccino at any point in my day. Boulder offers both of these things. We're actually looking into a Coffee and Pastry tour which I am very excited about.
photo credit

We also found this really neat bike to farm dinner which includes a bike ride from downtown Boulder to the farm, dinner, wine tasting, and live music. 

A few other things we wanted to do while in town, are: visit the farmers market, eat at Beehive( a farm to table dining experience), hiking trails (obviously), a beer tour, and possibly a drop in yoga class on the mountain. I've also heard a few places in Nederland are highly recommended. 

We've been asking around about more favorite spots in Boulder. I've never been, and it's been a very long time since T has. He doesn't remember much about the city. Have any of you ever been to the area, or have any recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment