HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

7.28.2013

v a c a t i o n. pt. 1

Yesterday we packed our bags and left for our much anticipated family vacation. What a day. Fern is spending the week with my mom while we're here. I don't wanna talk about it. I'll cry again. Our vacation started off with two missed flights, running barefoot through Chicago airport, and lost luggage. Then we got here, and it was so perfect I completely forgot about the mess of a day that had put me in the worst mood ever. Here are a few photos from our first day in Kiawah Island, SC.

1.) home for the weekend.
2.) fresh farm grown peaches from the market at Newton Farms.
3.) Our beach | a five minute walk from our house.
4.) my sweetie | super blissful about the beach.

South Carolina, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment