HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

7.10.2013

Paleo

Okay, confession straight up: I'm not going on the Paleo diet anytime soon. Not because I don't want to, but because I just don't have the kitchen space at the moment to be cooking in, and storing my own ingredients, as we are living with Tristan's mom.  But! I will say, it is a distant goal of mine. My sweet friend Tillie, of "Hello Tillie",  has started a blog about her efforts to be a healthier version of herself, and I'm telling you what, guys. I'm so proud and inspired by this lady. I'm so excited about this blog, because this girl has good taste in food, and she's going out and finding, and tweaking recipes to fit into her new paleo lifestyle and they look AMAZING. She actually makes me feel like... maybe I could do that... one day.
 If you know me at all you know I have a mouth full of sweet teeth. Paleo just didn't sound like it would be down my alley. Let's get real, I love the idea of being healthy, but I love the idea of cake and brownies more.. sooo.. there's that. But now, with Tillie's wonderful recomendations, and recipe shares I really feel like Paleo and myself could have a beautiful friendship in the future.
These cookies are made with almond milk, dark chocolate, coconut oil, honey, and holy moly me oh my.

Good job Tillie! You're rocking this. :) 

If you're interested in Paleo, or just interested in the goings on of a sweet and motivated friend, you should go check out Tillie's blog. I'm just the biggest fan of this girl, and I know you will be too.


Have any of you tried Paleo? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment