HOME         ABOUT         30b430         2015         ADVERTISE         SHOP MK        

5.01.2013

marekalaine: favorite find


One of my biggest inspirations in starting an etsy shoppe was my (future) sister-in-law, Marek. She makes these incredible pillows featuring your state of choice. Here in Oklahoma, we eat that stuff up. She makes a quality product that she can be proud of, and her business is just booming. That's exactly what i wanted to do. Marek now has her pillows in storefronts all over Oklahoma and even a few neighboring states. She made a sweet fox pillow to go in Fern's nursery when she was born. If I ever open a storefront (a future dream of mine on my 30 before 30 list) I'm going to try my hardest to convince her and bribe her and guilt her into doing a Moons & Junes line just for me with characters like Fern's fox. [I haven't told her that yet. ;)]

My attempt at getting Fern to pose with her pillow was a fail. She thought I was tricking her into naptime.



Keep up with Marek and her pillows, and find out where you can get yours here:

etsy
facebook
Marek's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment